BP 50/50 Ancient Grain Bread Base – Item #40233 – Pack Size 50 lb. Bag
Ancient Grain Artisan Loaves
|BP 50/50 Ancient Grain Bread Base||50%|
Convenient 50/50 base, clean label, Non-GMO blend of ancient grains seeds, and dried Tuscan sourdough that lends an earthy nutty aroma. Paired with whole wheat and dark rye flour, our Tuscan sourdough imparts an attractive artisan brown crumb color.
Leave the scaling to us and consolidate raw materials. Simply add 1/2 the flour of your choice, 1/2 of our ancient grain base, water and yeast.
Designed with a complete clean label, non-GMO dough improver and shelf life extender for added softness, our BP 50/50 Ancient Grain Bread Base can handle the rigors of any automated bread line and maintain the freshness your customers demand.
Whether for in-store, retail, or wholesale bakeries, BP 50/50 Ancient Grain Bread Base is an ideal baking solution.
- Mix for 2 minutes Low, 8 minutes High until dough is developed. DDT 78°F.
- Scale dough to desired weight, recommended 16 oz. and round.
- Intermediary proof 15 minutes.
- Shape product into loaf.
- Proof dough for 60 minutes at 95°F and 90% RH or until fully proofed.
- Score dough.
- Bake at 400°F with 6 seconds of steam for 10 minutes 8. Reduce temperature to 380°F and bake for an additional 15 – 20 minutes, or until fully baked.
Tech Tip – Retarding dough overnight? For a lighter crust color, consider baking at a lower temperature for retarded loaves at 380°F.