BP 50/50 Ancient Grain Bread Base – Item #40233 – Pack Size 50 lb. Bag
Ancient Grain Bagels
|BP 50/50 Ancient Grain Bread Base||50%|
Convenient 50/50 base, clean label, Non-GMO blend of ancient grains seeds, and dried Tuscan sourdough that lends an earthy nutty aroma. Paired with whole wheat and dark rye flour, our Tuscan sourdough imparts an attractive artisan brown crumb color.
Leave the scaling to us and consolidate raw materials. Simply add 1/2 the flour of your choice, 1/2 of our ancient grain base, water and yeast.
Designed with a complete clean label, non-GMO dough improver and shelf life extender for added softness, our BP 50/50 Ancient Grain Bread Base can handle the rigors of any automated bread line and maintain the freshness your customers demand.
Whether for in-store, retail, or wholesale bakeries, BP 50/50 Ancient Grain Bread Base is an ideal baking solution.
- Mix for 2 minutes Low, 8 minutes High until dough is developed. DDT 75°F – 78°F
- Chunk dough to desired weight, recommended 3.5 oz. shape into bagel.
- Proof dough for 60 minutes at 95°F and 90% RH or until fully proofed.
- Boil bagels for 45 seconds each side.
- Top with preferred whole grains, or consider BreadPartners BP Grain Topper (Item # 40224) made with rolled oats, sunflower seeds, flaxseeds, and millet.
- Bake at 400°F – 425°F until fully baked.
Tech Tip – For improved shine, mist bagels with water immediately after baking