Superior #20 Dinner Roll Base – Item # 60030 – Pack Size 50 lb. box
Superior #20 Dinner Roll Base - New England-Style Split Top Buns
|Superior #20 Dinner Roll Base||20%|
BreadPartners’ versatile Superior #20 Dinner Roll Base can make more than just simple dinner rolls.
Try our easy recipe to make Authentic New England-Style Split top buns, the perfect roll to make summer classic Lobster Rolls.
- Incorporate all ingredients on 1 speed for 4 minutes
- Mix on 2nd Speed for 10 minutes, or until fully developed
- Allow dough to rest for 15 minutes
- Divide dough to desired weight and preshape dough
- Allow 15 minute intermediary proof before sheeting and rolling dough into cylindrical strips
- Place dough on a parchment lined sheet pan
- Proof for 45 – 60 Minutes
- Brush tops of dough with egg wash
- Bake for ±15 minutes at 350-370˚F until fully baked or internal temperature is 205˚F
- When placing dough on the sheet pan leave less than 1″ in between each to ensure they touch after baking
- For square sides on the outer rolls use a sheet pan extender
- For small buns for hot dogs, scale dough to 3 oz.
- For larger buns ideal for Lobster Rolls, scale dough to 5 oz.