Tempest – Item #30082 – Pack Size 50 lb. bag
Tempest - Alpine Bread
|Whole Wheat Flour||20%|
|White Rye Flour||10%|
Blend of white, whole wheat, and rye flours lightly spiced with caraway that makes a perfect sandwich loaf – A lighter take on the classic New York deli Rye bread.
- Incorporate all ingredients on 1st speed for 5 minutes
- Mix on 2nd speed until full gluten development 5-6 minutes. Desired dough temperature is 75°F
- Bulk ferment dough for 15 minutes
- Divide dough to 16 oz and pre shape. Bench rest dough for 15 minutes.
- Final shape as a batard.
- Proof 45-60 minutes at 90°F and 80% humidity.
- Dust batards with flour if desired and score.
- Bake at 420°F for 30 minutes.