Tentolito – Item #20026 – Pack Size 25 lb. Bag
Tentolito – Roman-Style Margherita Pizza
Enhance the flavor of your pizza dough with BreadPartners’ Tentolito. Clean Label and Non-GMO, Tentolito is made from fermented durum flours to give your pizza an authentic artisan flavor.
Unlike its Neopolitan cousin, Roman-Style pizza has a thinner and crispier crust, more closely resembling focaccia. This Margherita pizza mirrors the Italian tricolor, with its red tomatoes, white mozzarella cheese, and green basil, representing the colors of the Italian flag.
- Incorporate all ingredients on low speed.
- Mix on high speed until dough balls up around hook or paddle.
- Bulk ferment 2-3 hours.
- Divide at desired weight on heavily floured bench and pre-shape in to rectangle.
- Bench rest 60 minutes.
- Gently dimple the dough to elongate.
- Transfer to a pan or parchment paper.
- Top with tomato sauce of choice thinned with water.
- Par-Bake for 15 minutes at 450°F.
- Remove from oven and top with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 10 more minutes.
- Garnish with fresh basil.
Tips: The dough can be mixed with a paddle or a spiral mixer with a hook. The paddle will develop the dough faster.