Tentolito – Item #20026 – Pack Size 25 lb. Bag
Tentolito – Roman-Style Pizza Bianca
Enhance the flavor of your pizza dough with BreadPartners’ Tentolito. Clean Label and Non-GMO, Tentolito is made from fermented durum flours to give your pizza an authentic artisan flavor.
Unlike its Neopolitan cousin, Roman-Style pizza has a thinner and crispier crust, more closely resembling focaccia. This pizza bianca, or white pizza, does not have tomato sauce, instead it is finished with a generous amount of olive oil and topped with sea salt.
- Incorporate all ingredients on low speed.
- Mix on high speed until dough balls up around hook or paddle.
- Bulk ferment 2-3 hours.
- Divide at desired weight on heavily floured bench and pre-shape in to rectangle.
- Bench rest 60 minutes.
- Gently dimple the dough to elongate.
- Transfer to a pan or parchment paper.
- Top with olive oil and sea salt
- Bake for 25 minutes at 450°F
Tips: The dough can be mixed with a paddle or a spiral mixer with a hook. The paddle will develop the dough faster.