BP Tri-State Bagel – Item #40171 – Pack Size 50 lb. Bag
BP Tri-State Bagel – Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bagel
|Plain Bagel Dough||%|
|High Gluten Flour||100%|
|BP Tri-State Bagel||10%|
|Cinnamon Raisin Swirl||%|
Make authentic NY-style bagels with BP Tri-State Bagel. These cinnamon raisin bagels are made honey, malt, and molasses for a rich taste and delicious chew.
- Mix cinnamon and water by hand in a separate container. It should form into a pliable paste. The ratio should be 2:1 cinnamon to water. Set aside and allow to rest for 1 hour
- Mix dough on first speed for 3-4 minutes until dough is incorporated
- Mix on 2nd speed for 6-7 minutes until dough is nearly developed. Target dough temperature 75 – 78°F
- Add raisin inclusions and lightly mix into the dough until incorporated
- Add cinnamon paste into the dough, mixing on low speed for 30 seconds to create marbling effect.
- Divide and shape doughs; Recommended Scale weight 4 oz.
- Proof for 1 hour
- Boil bagels in water for 60 seconds
- Bake at 450 F°
- For additional shine, lightly spray bagels with water immediately after baking.